Duroproof PU Black membrane is, liquid applied, modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane with Class lll elongation, which when fully cured forms a permanently flexible waterproof lining to building surfaces, including reinforced concrete, block work, brick work, metal, wood, cement render, plaster board and fibre cement sheet flooring. Use is only for non-exposed areas.
- Planter boxes
- Retaining walls & below grade structures
- Balconies and podium decks
- Between concrete slabs
- Single component, no mixing
- Simple application – liquid applied
- Application by brush, spray, roller, squeegee or trowel. Non-sag for vertical surfaces.
- Excellent elasticity
- High solids, high build
- Low temperature cure
- Fast moisture cure
- Coal tar free
- May be applied over concrete, blockwork, bricks, wood, metal and stone