MAXSEAL FLEX is a flexible, two component, cementitious waterproofing membrane.
It is non-toxic and adheres to most common substrates used in construction such as concrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks.
- Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools
- Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subjected to both positive or negative high water pressure
- Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, façades against dampness, rain, pollution and aggressive environments
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete against carbonation, freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts in highways and chlorine penetration in public works, irrigation channels, dams, retaining walls and water treatment plants, bridges, etc.
- Waterproofing of jardinieres, terraces and balconies under the pavement.