Available sizes: 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre
MAXPLUG is a quick-setting hydraulic cement that instantly stops running water from cracks, holes or other openings in concrete and masonry, once it sets. It does not contract and sets within three to five minutes depending on the temperature. It only requires water for mixing.
- To seal leaks instantly in concrete surfaces and solid masonry.
- For emergency repairs on water pipes. For broken pipes, sometimes MAXPLUG will even work when the pipes are under pressure.
- Emergency plugging of gas leaks.
- To anchor bolts and other accessories that require immediate use.
- In basements, tunnels and sewers, to stop water under pressure.