Unobond is a single component, quick setting, moisture cured polyurethane adhesive. Commonly used for structural applications. It has excellent water resistance and provides an extremely strong structural bond.
- High bond strength
- Can be used on slightly damp surfaces
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- Resistant to moisture and chemicals
- Fast curing
- Adheres to most common building materials
- Water resistant
- D4-DIN EN204 (Unobond Cartridge only)
- Low VOC (complies with Green Star VOC)
- Fixing and gluing wooden elements to other various porous and non-porous elements
- Timber joinery, metal fabrication and boat production and more
- All bonding applications that need a high water resistance
- Wood, plasterboard, particleboard, aluminium, iron, steel, sheet metal, polystyrene foam, insulation foam, concrete, FC sheeting, brick, masonry, veneer, melamine, many plastics and many other common substrates.
|Opaque||310ml Cartridge - Gel||UNOBOND/CTG|
|Blue||6Kg Can - Liquid||UNOFC/6|